Friday, October 29, 2010

more randomness!

We went to dinner at shabu-shabu, which a Japanese hot-pot. It wasn't bad, but I think that adding meat really adds a lot to this particular adventure. Action shot, though! Those long noodles are super hard to eat with chop sticks.


Scouting a river when Steven wanted to go check out an area for prospecting. You can see that I'm contributing what is basically my only contribution to prospecting, which is talking like a grizzled 1890s prospector (aka constantly yelling "GOOOOOOOOOOLD!")


Steven with possibly-dead Rosemary over his shoulder. This picture is a little blurry, but I like how cute they both look.


Me and Steven at his mom's neighbor's birthday party... yah. Because there's nothing quite like going out drinking with your boyfriend, his mother, and their neighbors, that's totally normal, right? Why doesn't my mom ever take me along when she's out with the Bachs!

No comments:

Post a Comment